Are you looking for pdf version of the book Policy-oriented analysis of poverty and the social dimensions of structural adjustment by by author Christiaan Grootaert? Luckily, we have the pdf on our server at sahabidea.com. Just click on download button below to download for free and save your money. Attention, on some of our server, you may have to register yourself before you can download the pdf.
Registration requiredPrimary link
- Poverty and the Social Dimensions of Structural Adjustment in Côte D'Ivoire
- The evolution of welfare and poverty during structural change and economic recession
- How Useful are Integrated Household Survey Data for the Policy-oriented Analysis of Poverty?
- Analyzing Poverty and Policy Reform
- Poverty-conscious restructuring of public expenditure
- The conceptual basis of measures of household welfare and their implied survey data requirements
- Correcting for Sampling Bias in the Measurement of Welfare and Poverty
- The principles of targeting
- A New Regional Price Index for Cote d'Ivoire Using Data from the International Comparisons Project
- Understanding the social effects of policy reform